Sunday, November 1, 2009

Library Loot (Week of Nov. 1st)

Time for another Library Loot! :)
Here is what I found...



The Smart Cookies' Guide to Making More Dough by The Smart Cookies
When you think about it, what woman wouldn't want to be a smart cookie?
Plus, finance books are the only types of books my husband reads....so to keep up with him, I read ones I think I'd like.

The Wishing Year: A House, A Man, My Soul: A Memoir of Fulfilled Desire
by Noelle Oxenhandler

Isn't is nice when you get everything you wished for?



Vision in White by Nora Roberts

This is the first book in her bridal quartet. I read this yesterday, and I don't know if I'm gong to review it , but it's a great, feel good, easy read.


The Ultimate Southern Living Christmas Book
First of all, I love Southern Living.
And for some reason, I'm already in the Christmas spirit--ready to decorate, cook, and make some cute gifts.
Library Loot is a weekly event hosted by Eva from A Striped Armchair and Marg from Reading Adventures encouraging bloggers to share their library finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment