Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Challenges

Since one of my goals for 2010 is to blog more, I've decided participating in a couple of challenges couldn't hurt. Obviously, I've never done this before, so I'm hoping everything turns out well. The challenges I've selected to participate in this year don't seem that hard--though I suspect they are called challenges for a reason.

Here is what I've chosen to participate in:

The Challenge: The 2010 Pub Challenge
The Host: Michelle at 1MoreChapter.com
The Timeline: 2010

The Goal:
Read 10 (5 must be fiction) books first published in 2010.
(Reprints & Newly published paperbacks do not count.)


The Challenge: The 2010 Chunkster Challenge
The Host: Caribousmom.com
The Timeline: Feb. 2010 to Jan. 2011
The Goal:
I've decided to participate in the level entitled,
"The Chubby Chunkster"
For this, I need to read 3 books over 450 pages.
I'm really excited for the reading ahead! I can't wait to post my selections for the challenges!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment