Monday, October 5, 2009

About Me

Just a little intro.... :)

What? This blog is my journal/review of my current reads.

Who? I'm a 23-year-old college graduate with a B.A. in English Writing. While I'm employed full-time, my job has absolutely nothing to do with my love of books, reading, or writing.

Why? Despite my numerous trips to the library and bookstores, I wanted to do something more. I just want to be able to talk to others who love books as much as I do. Plus, this is a fun way to expand my reading journal.

What kind of books do you like to read? I read all kinds, really. I'll read literary fiction as well as genre fiction (mystery, chick lit, romance, etc.). I do like nonfiction too. In fact, I'm still trying to find a good biography of Virgina Woolf!

Where do you like to read? Anywhere. My prerequisite for buying a purse is that a mass media paperback must fit. However, I do prefer a comfy spot with a beverage and a little snack--like Goldfish or popcorn. :)

Favorite Children's Book: Go, Dog, Go! by P.D. Eastman.
This is the book that got me hooked.

1 comment:

  1. Virginia Woolf by Hermione Lee.

    It's AMAZING. (And I love Woolf!)

    I own mainly large purses too for that reason. :)

    ReplyDelete